Cost of IVF in Dallas, Irving, and Arlington TX - IVFMD
Our practice is committed to your clinical, emotional and financial well being. Going through the IVF process is stressful enough but having to pay for additional unexpected expenses during the cycle can make the experience much harder.
We are listening to our patients. In an effort to make your IVF experience as easy as possible a new global fee for IVF cost is now in effect to cover all services incurred in a typical IVF cycle or Mini IVF cycle from start to finish. Our global fee is specifically designed to make the cost of IVF affordable.
You will no longer have to worry about additional cost once ovarian stimulation begins. The IVFMD IVF global fee also includes the frozen cycle that allows delayed transfer of embryos frozen from a fresh cycle. We encourage that you utilize delayed transfer to maximize your chance of success. The vitrification method has enabled us to fast freeze embryos with minimal changes to the embryos. Many research studies have demonstrated that the same embryo will more likely implant in a frozen cycle than in a fresh cycle due to a more receptive uterine environment.
Global Fee for IVF Cycle
- The IVF global fee does not include the cost of medications which can vary from $2,000 to $5,000 depending on your egg reserve.
- The IVF global fee does not include $500 for anesthesia which will be paid to the anesthesiologist directly on the day of egg retrieval.
- After the first year the fee for storage of frozen embryos is $500 per year.
- An amount of $200 for administrative fees will be added to the global fee when payment is made by credit card. The fees quoted are subject to change without prior notification.
- Administrative fee will be assessed for all financing options. Please contact office for information.
Financing is available at: