Become an IVFMD Egg Donor
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor. The generosity of women like you makes it possible for couples to become parents. By donating eggs, you give an amazing gift to hopeful parents and at the same time receive financial compensation for your effort and time.
Basic Requirements for Anonymous Egg Donors
To ensure that you have a positive experience as an anonymous egg donor and to optimize the chance of success for the hopeful parents you must first satisfy the following criteria:
- Age between 20 and 30.
- Body mass index between 20 and 28. Calculate your BMI.
- Regular menstrual cycles (menses every 28-32 days).
- Healthy lifestyle (no drugs or smoking).
- Reliable and responsible and can come to our clinics in Irving, Grapevine, or Arlington for 5-6 times during a 10-14 day period.
Steps of the Egg Donation Process
We appreciate your willingness to bring happiness to others with your gift and will make sure that your egg donation experience is as pleasant and safe as possible. Our Egg Donor Coordinators will help guide you through the donation process as summarized below:
- Complete a short online Screening Questionnaire (to see if you meet the donor criteria).
- Build your egg donor profile by completing a detailed online Egg Donor Application. Your transparency and honesty will be much appreciated and will help match you to potential recipients. Your identifying information such as name and contact information will be kept confidential.
- Once you have been matched with a recipient, our Donor Coordinator will arrange for you to meet one of our physicians for an interview and medical exam. You might have blood drawn for medical and genetic screening. All these services will be at no cost to you.
- A psychological evaluation will also be arranged with a counselor to describe your personality traits and to address any concern you might still have about the egg donation process.
- Complete and sign the required legal paperwork. Egg donors will have no claim of any children resulted from their donated eggs.
- Once ovarian stimulation begins, you will be monitored closely over the next 10-12 days. Our Egg Donor Coordinator will guide you through this process.
- On the day of egg retrieval, you will receive your donor compensation.
At IVFMD, we welcome both first-time donor applicants and those who have already donated.
Click here to begin your Screening Questionnaire.
Click here to begin your Donor Application using your mobile phone.
Click here to continue your Donor Application.